Meeting materials from the December 2019 Milwaukee Mental Health Task Force meeting:
Note: We do our best to ensure that the materials MHTF produces are accessible, but we are not always able to verify accessibility for all materials provided to us prior to posting. If you are unable to read a document posted here due to accessibility issues, please contact email@example.com. We will do our best to fix any accessibility problems you are experiencing.
Welcome and Introductions
Robin Pedersen & Mary Neubauer, Co-chairs
Office of Children’s Mental Health
Linda A. Hall, Director, Office of Children’s Mental Health for Wisconsin
The Ripple Effects of Comprehensive Substance Use Disorder Treatments
Christine Ullstrup, LCSW, CSAC, ICS, Vice President of Clinical Services Meta House; Valerie P. Vidal, J.D., President & CEO of Meta House
- Meta House – At a Glance flyer
- Meta House Presentation
- Ripple Effects of Recovery Infographic handout
Community Health Center Expansion and Crisis Redesign
David Muhammad, DHHS, and Eric Diamond, BHD, and Milwaukee County; Maria Elena Perez, PhD – 16th Street Community Health Center
- BHD / SSCHC Presentation
- Milwaukee Psychiatric Crisis Redesign Child-Adolescent Services – Executive Summary
- Crisis Redesign Steering Committee December 2019 Agenda
Pathways to Employment Forum Followup
- Thanks to all who attended our November forum and special thanks to our speakers and honorees.
- Forum Evaluation Results
Mary Neubauer, Co-chair/ MHA WI
Barbara Beckert, DRW/ MHTF Coordinator
- State, Mental Health Board, and other county policy updates, and voting updates from the Disability Vote Coalition
- Next Mental Health Board meeting: December 12, 8 AM, at Zoofari, 9517 W. Bluemound Rd.
County Executive Election
- Milwaukee County residents will vote for a new County Executive in the February 18th spring primary and April 7 Spring Election and Presidential Preference.
- Save the date for our January 14 candidate forum.
- Share your ideas for topics for the forum questions and briefing paper.