Thank you to the many organizations and individuals who have supported the Milwaukee Mental Health Task Force annual membership drive. Your support is essential to sustaining the work of the Mental Health Task Force.
If you have not signed on yet, we invite you to join or renew your membership. Your membership will support our work as a positive force for systems change, cover a portion of staff costs to coordinate the task force, fund programmatic and communications expenses, and ensure our programs are open to all. If you have not responded yet, there is still time!
New Online Payment Option
In response to requests, we have added a new online payment option using Paypal. This option will allow you to make a payment using Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account; you may use your credit card.
Note: Disability Rights Wisconsin is the fiscal agent for the Task Force, so payment is made through the DRW Paypal account. All contributions are used to support the work of the Mental Health Task Force.
- View the Membership Letter here (accessible pdf).
- Download the Membership Form here (Word document).
- If you’d like to be added to the Membership Directory, please fill out the Directory Information Form here (Word document).
How to Make Your Payment
- Option 1: Mail a completed membership form with your check
- Option 2: Pay online using the button below and complete the online form that appears after you submit your payment.
Contact Barbara Beckert at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-292-2724.