Milwaukee Mental Health Task Force
In partnership with Make It Work Milwaukee Coalition
Tuesday, August 8, 2017
IndependenceFirst, 540 S. 1st St., 3 PM – 5 PM
The budget briefing will be followed by a short business meeting of the Milwaukee Mental Health Task Force, including a discussion of 2018 County Budget priorities– all are welcome
-To request disability related accommodations, please contact Elise at email@example.com by July 25.
-Environmental/Chemical Sensitivities: For the safety and comfort of those with chemical sensitivities, IndependenceFirst requests that people visiting our agency, refrain from using any perfumed products and not smoke near the building.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE: Members of the Milwaukee County Mental Health Board (MHB) may attend this meeting to participate or gather information. Therefore, notice is hereby given that this meeting may constitute a meeting of the MHB and/or a meeting of one or more of the MHB’s committees, although no action will be taken at this meeting by the MHB or any of its other committees.
These are the materials from the August 8th briefing on proposed county budget requests:
Budget Advocacy Resources
- Milwaukee County Budget Process Overview & timeline
- Milwaukee County Elected Officials August 2017
- Budget Staff assignments
Department Presentations on 2018 Budget Requests
- 2018 Budget Briefing Agenda
- 2018 DHHS Requested Budget
- 2018 Aging Budget Briefing final
- 2018 MCTS Proposed Budget Summary
- 2018 BHD budget request
- Kreklow MHTF Presentation 080817
- Milwaukee County Department Budget Requests are posted online at http://county.milwaukee.gov/PSB/County-Budget.htm We encourage you to review these requests as background to inform your advocacy.
- Use the “Balancing Act” to try your hand at designing a budget for Milwaukee County: http://county.milwaukee.gov/BalancingAct