Please join us for the January Mental Health Task Force meeting, Tuesday, January 11, from 3 – 5 PM via Zoom.
View our meeting agenda here (pdf).
View the meeting recording here (Youtube).
Our January agenda will focus on housing resources, and will include the following:
- Welcome and opening remarks (3:00 – 3:05)
- Housing resources and advocacy – Milwaukee County Housing Division (3:05 – 3:50)
- Shakita LaGrant-McClain, Director Milwaukee County Dept. of Health & Human Services
- Jim Mathy, Housing Administrator
- Eric Collins-Dyke, Assistant Administrator of Supportive Housing and Homeless Services
- Coordinated Entry for Homeless Services – IMPACT Inc. (3:50 – 4:20)
- John Hyatt, President & CEO
- Emily Kenney, Director of Systems Change
- Plans for forum series: A Look Inside: Mental Illness and Our Criminal Justice System, Tom Reed and Pete Koneazny (4:20 – 4:30)
- Policy Updates (4:30 – 4:50)
- Mental Health Board Update, Shirley Drake, Mental Health Board Member, and Barbara Beckert, Disability Rights WI
- Overview of state bills
- Mental Health Emergency Center
- 2022 Spring Elections and Resources
- Update on 2022 Programming and Survey Input, Christine Apple, co-chair. (4:50 – 5:00)
Please take the survey and share your programing and advocacy suggestions with the Mental Health Task Force – help us plan for 2022.
- Complete the 2022 Program Planning Survey here: https://forms.gle/4LpWj2QBRG39p8pT7
Our meetings are open to all. To request a link, complete the form below: