Please join us for the May Mental Health Task Force meeting, Tuesday, May 10th, from 3 – 5 PM via Zoom. May is Mental Health Awareness Month, and our agenda will include two speakers on youth mental health. We will also hear updates from Ascension Wisconsin and from Milwaukee County BHD.
- Welcome and opening remarks, Mary Neubauer and Christine Apple, co-chairs
- Wisconsin Office of Children’s Mental Health Update, Linda A. Hall, Director – Office of Children’s Mental Health
Director Hall will provide an update on youth mental health including the OCMH Social Connectedness of Youth agenda, and Children’s Mental Health Awareness Activities.
- Milwaukee County Mental Health Services for Youth
- Brian McBride, Director, Children’s Community Mental Health & Wraparound Milwaukee
- Maria Castillo, Community Outreach Coordinator, Milwaukee County Children’s Community Mental Health Services & Wraparound Milwaukee
- Leanne Delsart, Integrated Services Manager of Strategic Initiatives, Milwaukee County Children’s Community Mental Health Services & Wraparound
- Ascension WI. Behavioral Health Services Overview, Jim Kubicek, VP Behavioral Health Service Line
- Milwaukee County Behavioral Health Services Update, Amy Lorenz, MSSW, LCSW, Deputy Administrator, CARS
Save the Date
- June 2 at 4:30pm: Mental Health Board Finance Committee preliminary budget presentation
- June 10: Milwaukee Mental Health Task Force Meeting: Intersection of Trafficking and Mental Health
- June 14 at 4:30pm: Mental Health Board Finance Committee Public Comment on proposed budget
- June 23 at 1:30pm: Mental Health Board Finance Committee Public Comment on proposed budget
Our meetings are open to all. ASL interpreters will be available at the May 10th meeting. To request other disability accommodations, please email email@example.com as soon as possible. We will do our best to respond to all requests.
To request a meeting link, complete the form below.