Please join us for the September Mental Health Task Force meeting on Tuesday, September 13th, from 3 – 5 PM via Zoom. September is a month with major transitions in the Milwaukee County mental health system. Our agenda will include updates on these transitions from Granite Hills staff, and from Milwaukee County Behavioral Health Services. Wisconsin Department of Health Services will provide an overview of the new 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline. We will also take action to appoint new members to the Mental Health Task Force Steering Committee.
To request the Zoom link for this meeting, complete the form below.
- Welcome – Mary Neubauer and Christine Apple, co-chairs
- MHTF annual membership drive
- 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline
- Brianne Zaborowske, Lead Crisis Coordinator, Division of Care and Treatment Services, WI Department of Health Services or Caroline Crehan Neumann, Wisconsin DHS Crisis Service Coordinator
- Materials and Resources
- Granite Hills Update – Deanna Meyer, Director of Business Development
- Plans for Karen Avery Forum and Annual Awards Nominations – Pete Koneazny
- Update on Behavioral Health Services and Mental Health Emergency Center Transition – Michael Lappen, Behavioral Health Services Administrator
- Steering Committee Appointment Process (4:35 – 5:00)
- Steering Committee applicants each briefly introduce themselves and their interest in serving, then are appointed.
- Steering Committee Applications (PDF).