The next MMHTF meeting will be on Tuesday, May 11th, and will be from 3 – 5 PM via Zoom. Registration is required; the form is below.
May 11th Meeting Agenda
- Opening remarks, Mary Neubauer & Christine Apple, MHTF co-chairs.
- Listening to Youth & Outreaching to Diverse Voices to Build a New Normal, Linda Hall, Director of the Wisconsin DHS Office of Children’s Mental Health and Tiffany Meredith, OCMH Outreach Specialist.
- View the “Listening to Youth” presentation here.
- In recognition of Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week, we will view a segment from the Wisconsin Youth Virtual Art gallery
- “We Asked. You Answered. We Listened: No Wrong Door,” Presentation regarding community input on crisis redesign in Milwaukee County by Kimberly Kane and Carole Pfeil of Perceptivity Solutions.
- View the “Community Conversation Report Out” presentation here.
- Questions about BHD Operations will be answered by Milwaukee County Mental Board members.
- View the Psychiatric Crisis Redesign Community Engagement Project Report here.
- Policy updates, Mary Neubauer and Barbara Beckert, Disability Rights Wisconsin.
- Let us know about your thoughts on the 2022 BHD County Budget by filling out our survey here.
Meeting materials will be posted as they become available.
ASL interpreters will be available. To request other disability related accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will do our best to fill all requests.
If you don’t have the link to join the meeting, please fill out the form below. The meeting link will be sent to your email.