Please note on your calendar that the Milwaukee Mental Health Task Force April meeting date will be Thursday, April 15th rather than our usual second Tuesday of the month (April 13th). The date was changed to allow for speaker availability.
Join us for our April 15th meeting which will focus on the future of crisis services in Milwaukee County. This will include the following:
- Presentation about the Joint Venture Mental Health Emergency Center, Pete Carlson of Advocate Aurora Behavioral Health Services.
- Milwaukee County’s role with the Joint Venture Emergency Center, and the continuum of crisis services, Behavioral Health Division Administrator, Mike Lappen.
- Read the Mental Health Emergency Center overview here.
- Read the MHEC Media Coverage List here.
- For additional information, see the Mental Health Board April 22 Meeting Packet – Administrators Report and attachments here.
- Policy Updates: State Budget, MH Board, County Budget, Mary Neubauer, MHTF representative on Mental Health Board, and Barbara Beckert, Disability Rights WI
- Read the April 2021 Meeting Agenda here.
- Read the Mental Health Emergency Center announcement here.
- Read the MMHTF’s Mental Health ER Center Questions here.
- Read the Letter of Intent for Psych ED here.
- View the Exterior and Floor Plan Draft for the New MHEC here.
- Read the MMHTF State Budget Update (rev. 04-13-2021) here.
To submit a question in advance, email Barbara Beckert at email@example.com and put “April MHTF Question” in the email subject.
To request disability related accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by April 2nd. We will do our best to respond to any requests received after that date.
If you don’t have the link to join the meeting, please fill out the form below. The meeting link will be sent to your email.