Please join us for the March Mental Health Task Force Meeting on Tuesday, March 8th, 3-5 PM via Zoom.
View the March 8th meeting agenda here (pdf).
Watch the meeting recording here on Youtube.
- Welcome and opening remarks
- MHTF/ Milwaukee Turners forum series – “A Look Inside: Mental Illness and the Criminal Justice System”
- Remarks from Mayoral Candidate, Mayor Cavalier Johnson
- Wisconsin Peer Employment Initiative, Brittyn Calyx, Access to Independence, Peer Specialist Program Manager
- Remarks from Mayoral Candidate, Bob Donovan
- Client/ Patient Rights, Attorney Melanie Cairns, Disability Rights Wisconsin
- Policy Updates
- Mental Health Board Update, Mary Neubauer, Mental Health Board Member
- State Legislative Update, Barbara Beckert, Disability Rights WI
- 2022 April 5th Election Resources
If you have not completed our programming survey, we would like to hear from you. Please take the survey and share your programing and advocacy suggestions with the Mental Health Task Force – help us plan for 2022.
- Complete the 2022 Program Planning Survey here: https://forms.gle/4LpWj2QBRG39p8pT7
Our meetings are open to all. To request disability accommodations, please email email@example.com. We will do our best to respond to received requests.
To request a meeting link, complete the form below: