Join us Tuesday, August 10th at 3 – 5 PM for a virtual briefing on the 2022 Milwaukee County Budget. Speakers will include County Executive David Crowley and department leadership from the Budget Office, Department of Health and Human Services, Milwaukee County Transit, the House of Correction, and office of the Milwaukee County Sheriff.
Budget resources and meeting materials will be posted on the Mental Health Task Force website. Registration is required.
The Milwaukee County Budget is vital to funding services for children and adults with disabilities and mental health needs, for older adults, and other community members. Attend the briefing to learn about the budget and how you can get involved.
- Click here to register for the 2022 Milwaukee County Budget briefing.
- Click here to view agenda as a pdf or see below.
- ASL interpreters will be available and the meeting will be captioned. For other accommodation requests, contact Barbara Beckert at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1. We will do our best to respond to requests received after that date.
Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Mental Health Task Force Co-chair Mary Neubauer
- Make It Work Milwaukee Coalition – Barbara Beckert
Opening Remarks about the 2022 Milwaukee County Budget
- Milwaukee County Executive David Crowley
- Budget and Budget Process – Dan Laurila, Milwaukee County Operating Budget Manager
Milwaukee County Transit System
- Daniel Boehm, President & Managing Director Milwaukee County Transit System
Milwaukee County Health & Human Services (including Delinquency and Court Services, Disability Services, Housing, Behavioral Health Division, Aging, Disability Services)
- Shakita LaGrant-McClain, Director, Department of Health & Human Services
- Matt Fortman, CFO
- Clare O’Brien, Policy and Budget Director
House of Correction
- Chantell Jewell, Superintendent
Milwaukee County Sheriff
- Theodore F. Chisholm Chief of Staff
Wrap up, Call to Action and Next Steps
- Coalition Leadership