Share your state budget priorities with the Joint Finance Committee (JFC), which is responsible for moving the budget forward. The JFC has their own website where you may submit comments. These are downloaded every day. Several budget hearings have also been scheduled – three in person and one virtual.
- Learn more about the budget hearings and submit comments on the Joint Finance Committee website here.
- Here are links to budget information to help you prepare your comments:
- View the presentation for the State Budget Training for the Milwaukee Mental Health Task Force here (accessible pdf) (rev. March 9, 2021).
- View the 2021-2023 Executive Budget in Brief here.
- View information about mental health and other budget proposals on the WI Department of Health Services website here.