Join the Milwaukee Mental Health Task Force for
A Briefing on the State Budget
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
540 S. 1st St., Milwaukee, WI 53204
3 – 5 PM
Presented by Barbara Beckert & Sally Flaschberger,
Disability Rights Wisconsin
What will the briefing provide?
- Up-to-date information about Wisconsin’s State Budget and how it will affect children and adults with mental illness and other disabilities, older adults, and their families.
- Overview of key budget items including mental health services, Medicaid, long term care, education, transportation, housing, corrections, youth justice, and more.
- Advocacy tools to give you a voice during the process.
- An opportunity to ask questions.
To Register: Complete the form below
Questions: Contact Barbara Beckert at 414-773-4646 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interpreters will be available.
- To request other disability related accommodations, please contact Jeanie.email@example.com at Disability Rights Wisconsin or at (608) 309-2657. Place your request as soon as possible. We will make every effort to meet your accommodation needs.
Environmental/Chemical Sensitivities: For the safety and comfort of those with chemical sensitivities, IndependenceFirst requests that people visiting our agency, refrain from using any perfumed products and not smoke near the building.