Join the Milwaukee Mental Health Task Force for
Re-imagining Justice for Wisconsinites with Mental Illness
Monday, April 29th, 2019
IndependenceFirst, 540 S. 1st St., Milwaukee, WI
Doors open at 5:30 PM, Forum begins at 6 PM
Co-sponsored by MKE Turner Confronting Mass Incarceration Committee
Panel members will include:
- Wisconsin Department of Corrections Secretary Designee, Kevin Carr
- State Representative David Bowen
- Christine Apple, Ph.D., Chief Psychologist, State of Wisconsin
- Alan Schultz, EX-incarcerated People Organizing – Community Organizer WISDOM Incarcerated Workers Organizing Committee – National Steering Committee Industrial Workers of the World – Milwaukee
- Rev. Willie E. Brisco, WISDOM President, former Deputy Superintendent, MKE County House of Correction
- Mary Neubauer, Milwaukee Mental Health Task Force Co-chair
- Patricia Obletz, Milwaukee Mental Health Task Force Steering Committee
Disability-Related Accommodations: To request disability related accommodations, please contact Pilar.Gonzalez@drwi.org at Disability Rights Wisconsin or at (414)727-0891. Place your request by April 12th, 2019. We will make every effort to meet your accommodation needs.
Questions: Contact Barbara Beckert at Barbara.Beckert@drwi.org or 414-773-4646.