Join the Milwaukee Mental Health Task Force for
A Briefing on the State Budget
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
540 S. 1st St., Milwaukee, WI 53204
3 – 5 PM
Presented by Barbara Beckert & Sally Flaschberger,
Disability Rights Wisconsin
What will the briefing provide?
- Up-to-date information about Wisconsin’s State Budget and how it will affect children and adults with mental illness and other disabilities, older adults, and their families.
- Overview of key budget items including mental health services, Medicaid, long term care, education, transportation, housing, corrections, youth justice, and more.
- Advocacy tools to give you a voice during the process.
- An opportunity to ask questions.
To Register: Complete the form below
Questions: Contact Barbara Beckert at 414-773-4646 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interpreters will be available.
- To request other disability related accommodations, please contact Jeanie.email@example.com at Disability Rights Wisconsin or at (608) 309-2657. Place your request as soon as possible. We will make every effort to meet your accommodation needs.
Environmental/Chemical Sensitivities: For the safety and comfort of those with chemical sensitivities, IndependenceFirst requests that people visiting our agency, refrain from using any perfumed products and not smoke near the building.
Click here to view a printable flyer for this event.