Please click here to view the Joint Statement on Special Session Bills addressed to Governor Walker and Wisconsin State Legislators.
MHTF Testimony to the Mental Health Board 1-25-18
Mental Health Task Force Co-chair Kelly Davis shared this testimony with the Mental Health Board at yesterday’s public comment session. If you were not able to attend, you can share your perspective with the Mental Health Board by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Justice Council Safety & Justice Challenge Update to Milwaukee Mental Health Task Force 1/9/2018
Here are materials from the 1/9/18 Community Justice Council Safety & Justice Challenge Update to Milwaukee Mental Health Task Force:
MCJC Safety and Challenge Update – January 2018
Post-Booking Stabilization – Milw County Winter 2017
Safety Justice Challenge Update 1-2017
Questions for Chief Deputy DA Kent Lovern
Thank you to Community Justice Council leadership for their informative update and important work:
- Chief Judge Maxine Aldridge White, First Judicial District of Wisconsin
- Dr. Justin Kuehl, Milwaukee County Behavioral Health Division, Chief Psychologist
- Kent Lovern, Milwaukee County District Attorney’s Office, Chief Deputy District Attorney
- Tom Reed, Wisconsin State Public Defender’s Office, First Assistant State Public Defender
- Erin Perkins, Milwaukee Community Justice Council, SJC Project Manager