The Milwaukee Mental Health Task Force Steering Committee has two openings: for an advocate and an at-large member. We invite Mental Health Task Force members to consider applying for this leadership position.
Service on the Steering Committee is a leadership role and requires some previous participation in the Mental Health Task Force and a commitment to the values and policy priorities advanced by the Task Force. See the application form for details on expectations for serving.
To be considered for the open positions, you may self-nominate. You may also nominate someone else, however, please check with them first, and ask them to also complete and submit the nomination form.
- Submit nominations by end of business April 30 to Barbara Beckert, MHTF Coordinator.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Call 414-292-2724.
- Nominees should plan to participate in the May 12th Task Force meeting to speak briefly about their interest in serving.
If you want to learn more about serving on the MHTF Steering committee, please feel free to reach out to our current members. We are so grateful to them for giving of them time and talents. They include the following:
Milwaukee Mental Health Task Force Steering Committee:
- Mary Neubauer and Christine Apple, co-chairs
- Shirley Drake
- Chyra Trost
- John Clayton
- Sue Gadacz
- Heather Martens
- Tom Reed
- Pardeep Kaleka
- Patricia Obletz
- Robin Pedersen
- Todd Scharrer
- Barbee Sorensen
- Christine Apple
- Sara Morgan
- Tim McGuire
- Barbara Beckert, Coordinator